Thursday, 25 December 2014

BIG BUZZZZ

A bestest Christmas day blog post.. Check out a review that was posted this morning re Abbey's socks.

Brent and I are soo proud of Abbey. She had a goal to publish a pattern before she was 21 to which she did.

A BIG thank you to all who have supported Abbey and brought her patterns

And to Annabelle who made Abbey's logo.
And to Joyce who was her shipping agent for all her yarn and needle goodies.
And to all the friends and family who have travelled around the world and brought yarn home for Abbey - which came from Scotland and  Ireland

 PLUS watch this space there is some exciting things happening for Abbey in 2015 which I can't tell anyone not even my bestest friends (it is sooo hard)))

 Any way  pop on over to Lladybird's blog to read the review. (you will love her blog she is an extremely gifted, funny writer)

Photo source Lladybird

Ps I learnt something today Fuck Yeah, Socks! means awesome socks
Lauren is just too funny!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to ALL your family .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and to you too. PS our kiwifruit are growing - I think of you each time I check them. BIG BUZZ

      Delete
  2. merry xmas! it was my please to be the shipping agent! i sure wish i could knit socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's been wonderful getting to know you you are such an inspiration. I can't knit socks either - very hard to manage those pesky 4 needles... but I will keep trying. I can knit scarves but then cut the tassels one edn shorter than the other and mucked up the whole scarf.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas my friends. The purrfect day for rolling around inside. Eat Drink and be merry.

    Julie and poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you too Julie & Poppy Q. It was a lovely day - playing board games plus i won twice - I'm terribly competitive and lovely strategy

      Delete
  4. AWESOME!!!! What an amazing development! Magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. big buzz aye and a lovely review. I'm bursting not allowed to tell of new developments, To think she started only 4 months ago with releasing her first pattern,

      Delete
  5. Great review - and gorgeous socks! Well done Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren is a hoot I've been following her blog since Abbey told me about her I think you will like her too.

      Delete

I