Wednesday, 26 November 2014

TIME

Day 25 of  a photo a day project.
TIME... 

It is nearly time for my white poppy to open up. I must admit I'm a bit worried of how it has gone with the wild wind over night. I'm sure it will be fine as Brent staked it up after it was blown over in the last wind gusts. I'm rather excited to see this poppy flower


You can just see Laura sitting on the scratching pole and Lordy sitting on the cubby box. Our cats are spending some time in the cattery while we do some maintenance on their run. The cattery is closed for a few weeks while we do these jobs.


It's time to show another book I've brought thanks to the Wellness Plan Workshop attendees. 

I'm thrilled with it - a very comprehensive book. Plus it was on sale at Fishpond  so perfect time to purchase. Thanks again to all of you who have been supporting me in my naturopathy studies I like to show you what I spend the funds on, 

8 comments:

  1. That white poppy looks amazing Leanne ... please do post a photo when it opens as I am dying to see it ... just gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh me too maybe it will be open tomorrow. I will take photos and collect the seeds. VERY windy here so hope it will be safe.

      Delete
  2. I'm with Julie, please post a photo of the poppy when it opens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ever so norty!! Tried to peel a little bit back off the flower this morning to see if it would POP open. But nope still closed up tight - so exciting.

      Delete
  3. I wanted to order seeds but we can have some poppies here but the seed companies can't send the white ones, even though the others are somniferums too. I have blue and purple poppy seeds that I want to start for culinary and medicinal purposes. My goal is to get a medicinal garden started, wish I had the time and funds to take the courses you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen white ones before either hence I paid a crazy $15.00ish bucks for one plant. I will be saving the seeds and hope to grow more. My purple ones self seed well and I've a good crop. Some even out our gate which I did think oooooooh I wonder if they will get stolen - so far not. Time is hard with the study and my brain does get very sore - but soo worth it when you get the assignments back with awesome feedback from tutors and with passess - GOOD GOOD feelings. As for funds I'm lucky the family is really supportive and both Brent & I are frugal - so we can spend money on things that are important to us like pick up trucks and garden smile. But yes it would be fun to spend how two income families do.BUT once I'm qualified and have a clinic and an income it will pay off I am sure,

      Delete
  4. I cant believe that a womens book could be so big....surely you have blown it up..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope it is BIG a very comprehensive book and from Aussie too xxx

      Delete

I