Monday, 24 November 2014

Postage Stamp Quilt

Day 23 of  a photo a day project.
I MADE THIS...  The Postage stamp quilt is now quilted (just quilted in the ditch)- today I hope to finish putting on the binding
 

I'll get some better photos when binding is on.

I had thought I'd do the binding today but my final books for my naturopathy course (year two) have arrived this morning so me thinks it will be back to the books. Another Herbal unit (my passion), Iridology unit (I'm asking for an iridology camera for my birthday) and a big unit on detoxification.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh sugar, I am so excited about your postage stamp quilt. :) Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks didn't get it finished as my next lot of books arrived and I got side tracked reading them. Some fun assignments coming up

      Delete
  2. beautiful quilt and the colors are so happy together! have fun with the new courses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my kids love these quilts as they can find fabric from quilts I've made them - it is all scraps.

      Delete
  3. Quilt looks great! Exciting times for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don;t look at my quilting... cos you da pro.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks -I love colour. When we do our house up each room is gonna be colourful couldn't have a white walled house even tho I like it but know I need colour

      Delete

I