Saturday, 8 November 2014

On the Floor



Day 7 of  a photo a day project.

On the Floor ....


I just love this time of year - strawberry picking time. It did seem weird not having James with us now he is a working boy. We have been strawberry picking every year since the kids were little,


Plenty of signs at strawberry patch - I wonder if people really take notice?


In the Southern Hemisphere the November full moon is often referred to as the strawberry moon
A moon I look forward to knowing the strawberries will be ready.


She was stunning last night and I had fun snapping her through the virgilia tree


Farm Stay Guests....
 '
Indigo didn't come out to see the moon she stayed tucked up on her quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful full moon. When I went to bed last night, I left the curtains open so I could fall asleep looking at how lovely it's light was. "No Eating Strawberries"? My method of alternating picking one & then eating one would never work in that strawberry patch. Eating them as you pick is the best part. When all the kids in our family grew up I missed all of us going to pick our berries together. Picking by myself, it seemed far too quiet. Indigo looks so comfy & lovely on her quilt.It seems like quilts & cats were made to go together. She looks like she could use a bit of a maniicure with those long sharp claws she's displaying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the Virgilia tree and the moon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I