Monday, 3 November 2014

I saw this..


Day 2 of  a photo a day project.

I saw this... White-faced heron.
On my daily walks I keep seeing herons - one was even on a fence post looking straight at me. I wondered what the message was they were trying to tell me so out comes Ted Andrews book Animal Speak.

".... follow your own path. There is security in heron medicine, for it gives the ability to do a variety of tasks. If one way doesn't work, then another will, This heron people seem to inherently know."


Farm Stay Guests...


Lordy popping down to see the guests.


Indigo saying hello to her dad (Lordy)


Lordy perched himself on the entrance to the cattery.

 I did get sometime out in my garden over the weekend - my cats are never far 
Top left Laura, Laura buried in pea straw, Lordy, Cinders, Maji, Laura, me and Maji

1 comment:

  1. you are so lucky to see that bird! and have a camera! Wow!! Love the photo and the moment.

    ReplyDelete

I