Friday, 28 November 2014

Cranberry Thanksgiving

Day 27 of  a photo a day project.
I'm thankful for ... 
For 16 years it has been one of our families traditions to celebrate Cranberry Thanksgiving. 
It all began when we begun homeschooling 16 years ago with Five In A Row. curriculum.
The turkey's from Thanksgiving and Christmas were brought by exchanging flybuy points into New World dollars,  Thanks New World and Flybuys. We are doing really well with Countdown and AA rewards too, we are all in the habit of swiping the loyalty cards.

We have a vegan guest this year so if you have any special recipes I'd sure appreciate them. We celebrate on Saturday.

I'm also thankful that the photo a day project has nearly finished, I've kept up the challenge and it's been fun but I'm ready for a blogging break

No comments:

Post a Comment

I