Friday, 3 October 2014

I'm home.

 A quick post to say I'm home .

 I've not many photos of my trip to the South Island as I forgot to take my memory card.

 Brent took me to see the tulips at Botanical gardens. I soo needed to get grounded - I'm NOT a traveller and doubt I'll be going on a boat for a long long time. I was terribly green on the trip home. Slept in till 11.15am this morning NOT at all like me.

Farm Stay Guests.
 Pancho is very relaxed about staying here.

 We understand why they are called rag dolls - he totally flops when we pick him up for a cuddle.

 squeal look at those tuffs on his paws.

 Beau and Sienna are soo used to coming here and slot into our routines so well.
They know they get treats every time we pop down to say hi
They are good mates and snuggle up.

Will catch up in blog land in a day or two to see what you have all been up to.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Leanne,

    Gorgeous photo's of the park. As humans I really do think we should only stay on land!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - and plan to stay on land for a long time

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you had a 'green' trip. I am in LOVE with Pancho!!! Beautiful creature! I had a welsh pony called Pancho when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boats, plains and trains are not for me. Pancho is a very pretty boy

      Delete
  3. welcome back! i would have been green too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank goodness I had my own cabin and own ensuite I say

      Delete
  4. When I last travelled on the Interislander I was VERY GREEN - not at all pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know there are others who understand what it is like not to be a traveller.

      Delete
  5. You look so lovely! Love all the tulips. Kit

    ReplyDelete

I