Friday, 5 September 2014

Spring flowers...



This time next year and every year after that our driveway will be full of spring YELLOW

I'm adding each year underneath the cherry trees quite a daffodil collection. 

Just ignore the branch trimmings - it is a work in progress around here.

 Brent has planted kowhai trees, next to the cherry trees


Our place surely is going to attract every tui in New Zealand 


As much as any other spring bulbs, grape hyacinths trumpet the arrival of spring and they naturalize easily which I so love!



Farm Stay Guests....

 Ollie is having a fab time here - he especially enjoys dinner time. He told me not to listen to his family who doesn't want him to put on weight

Ps I've a give-away over on our facebook page - Just "like" our facebook page and :"share" to win.

3 comments:

I