Monday, 29 September 2014

I refused to travel yesterday

 Hazardous conditions. Use extreme caution was the Buoy Weather conditions for yesterday.
So this land lubber stayed put on firm dry land.




Today it looks a beautiful day to go for a ferry ride so My bags are packed.
That is the route I'm going across the Cook Strait
Here I come  Picton, Blenheim and Nelson.



Ginger tea is made to take in my flask - ingredients fresh ginger root (ginger is wonderful at settling tummies for us land lubbers), Glazed ginger, lemon peel and peppercorns.


I've made up a motion sickness aromatherapy blend. to dab on my wrist and massage into stomach if needed.



 Flower remedy which of course includes mimulus.

"Mimulus can know no fear"
- Dr Edward Bach, 1934

I sure hope I get to see some dolphins.

6 comments:

  1. I love traveling on ferries. The only ones I have been on in recent years are the ones that go through the San Juan Islands in the north west of the United States. Just so much fun! So, happy ferry traveling and I enjoyed these photos. Will have to remember those remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage - hope it is calm for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sensible, we had gale winds here all day, one tree blown down, another big branch off, so I do hope it is all smooth sailing for you from now on. Enjoy it all, Cheers,Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time of refreshing, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you for staying put!

    ReplyDelete

I