Thursday, 28 August 2014

Yarn Along


My Monet scarf is nearly finished.


I just adore the colours, totally me! Sure reminds me of a Monet garden


As you can see I'm nearly finished. I've loved this project - it has been perfect for having a little something to do that is mindless and able to be picked up and put down in short bursts of time.

Books...


I brought a real gem of a herbalist book and it's consuming all my reading time at the moment.


 Not much knitting got done watching on DVD a tv series called Hell on Wheels. Oh my our family has enjoyed this tv series. It's probably old news to move folks but as we don't watch a lot of Tv we are often way behind what are good shows.  I can hardly wait for season 4.

Linking up to yarn along

8 comments:

  1. that scarf is gorgeous!!! i would like some more lamb photos please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok lots more lamb photos coming your way

      Delete
  2. I love your scarf! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. casting odd began Sunday -its been a fun project

      Delete
  3. magic scarf. What is the TV series about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. set in usa of building the railway - a good watch

      Delete
  4. love your monet scarf and if it's nearly done that means it's close to being worn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and we might just get some cold days so I can wear it. I'm looking forward to learning to knit socks.

      Delete

I