Sunday, 31 August 2014

Off to Collect Ollie - farm stay guest



There are some things I will NOT do. Going up in the cable car to collect Ollie is one of them.
On arrival I stay at the bottom and text his family - "I am here" and they bring Ollie down to me.


Didn't take long for Ollie to feel at home. Ollie is here for about three weeks while his family have their holiday,. I get a big buzz knowing that the owners feel really relaxed about bringing their cats for us to look after. Most of the cats that come to stay have been cats we have bred so they are kinda mine and I love seeing them all come back to stay. Plus as a pet owner I've tended not liked going away over the years as I'd worry about all of our pets. Therefore I really "get" how pet owners want their cats fussed over and want their cats to be happy while they have their own holiday.

Ok lets try if I did actually get a video to work.



Or Click here to see Leonardo and Bella  farm stay guests.
Be kind, I've not really done much videoing and being very vulnerable putting on the web my cat voice...But it's how I do talk to the cats and they get me which is I suppose the most important don't yea think!

12 comments:

  1. we have funiculars all over here since we are on top of a mountain. hey...you have an accent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything unusual to yur cat voice. Sounds like mine. Only I don't have a kiwi accent lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I am so greatful we don't have close neighbours - they would think I'm CRAZY with the conversations the cats and I have.

      Delete
  3. Super video, and a Kiwi accent, it is hard to video yourself, pat the cats, and talk at the same time, well done Leanne. When I listen to videos from my Northern blog friends, the Canadian and US ones are different, Tanya in Tokyo still has a slight American accent, and if I'm ever brave enough to put my voice to one of mine, well, it'll be kiwi too!!! Hugs to all, Jean.p.s. a few days off till the next trees come down Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And... I got Leonardo to do tricks aka jump up and say hello.

      Delete
  4. Great multi tasking Leanne! Video, cat patting and talking! The cats do look so happy and loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the cats are real happy here. We have talked about building more runs.....one day maybe

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. don;t ask me how I did it - couldn't remember how to up load so tried you tube this morning and that worked of the lambs playing

      Delete
  6. Cat conversations are the best. They can go in so many different directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh YES! we have quite a lot to chat about - Leonardo is very vocal.

      Delete

I