Monday, 18 August 2014

No lambs yet


I do miss Molly goat who used to bring the sheep home to sleep every night up by the cattery.
 Each day its a daily walk (not that I mind) over to the bottom paddock to check if there are any lambs. 
No lambs yet.


Stage two of my moon garden was done this weekend. Brent and James built a fence instead of the electric fence. It's all getting rather exciting isn't it.

Farm Stay Guests.


Cats come in 3 sizes…

such a fun photo was on facebook which inspired me to try and recreate the same photo.


I tried soo hard - even got three different sized bowls.

 Omar and Coco played along.


Coco sampled from every bowl.



Omar thoroughly enjoyed his mince.


Sterling was having none of this silliness and told me he didn't want mince for his tea.
.He had cat nuts - Science diet oral care

12 comments:

  1. Cats are seldom very cooperative when faced with someone else's project.

    Omar is a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for the moon garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for bathing in the moonlight in my outdoor bath in the moon garden whoop whoop

      Delete
  3. Hahaha no cooperation at all. But it would been fun playing with them I suppose.
    Have you thought of another baby goat to train. Goats are such fun animals. Always great for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would LOVE another goat but I've decided not to as I just haven't the heart to move it on if it is naughty and jumps sheep fences and eats all the natives. I hate moving on pets and some goats get a terrible life so wouldn't want to be part of that.But if I could be guaranteed of a good goat like Molly I'd jump at one in a heart beat.

      Delete
  4. Oh funny! cats win in the end! I will try & find a neat photo of my cats & email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure those lambs will come when they are good and ready :-) Fun trying to take those photos!! I hear you re a Molly replacement, goats are such lovely creatures but also very destructive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep but I am sad about not getting another goat.

      Delete
  6. Your cats did make me laugh!
    Good luck with the lambs x
    love Jooles x x x

    P.S Thank you for your kind comment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased - just wait for lambing time the blog is gonna be over run with cuteness.

      Delete

I