Friday, 29 August 2014

Friday do as you please.


Oh MY! We went and saw the movie Magic in the Moonlight. what a yawn, wet movie! 
Predictable from the start - so I fell sound asleep at 11am in the movie theatre. 
Honest I slept through most of it, woke up towards the end and didn't miss any of the plot...
 Normally I love anything with Colin Firth





I came home and took videos of the lambs and cats - but for the life of me I can't work out how to log into google or microsoft to up load the videos to show you. So that is my homework for the weekend, to work out how to upload videos to the blog/facebook. Not that you really want to hear me talk crazy cat lady to the cats.
Am I the only one in the world that talks high pitch to cats?
Maybe I can't upload those videos for a reason.....

Oh and I've booked my ticket for a trip across the sea - way out of my comfort zone.
(I'm already homesick)

8 comments:

  1. You just saved me some money I was going to go see it but I won't bother now. Where are you off to. Way out of your comfort zone means big exciting adventure xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don;t think you would of liked the movie either. I'm off to the South Island - my friend has lived down there for nearly 15 years and it is my first time visiting her. As it is a BIG birthday month for her I decided to go for a visit.

      Delete
  2. Loading videos to you tube, what a drag! I tried to load two last Saturday. It took nearly two hours to load one, and it was only seconds long so I gave up on number two. I was going to put up how I quilt a couple of things. I'm sure it should be easier.

    No you are not the only one who talks to cats like that. Our cats get full conversations- whether they like it or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your quilting in progress. Sorry I can;t help you on how to upload the videos I still have no Idea of how I managed it.

      Delete
  3. bummer about the movie. i love colin firth and his movies are usually so good. where are you going? are you coming to the states?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like you will not get me on a plane unless I HAD to. No just goign over to South Island - very brave I am..

      Delete
  4. Oh that's funny you went to sleep at the movies, it just happens sometimes! I hope you didn't snore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I do not snore! HUFF! I fall asleep so easy sitting down - so TV has to be interesting hence why we don;t watch much. So yes if a movie is BORING I will fall asleep...

      Delete

I