Monday, 14 July 2014

Farm Stay Guests...


Pinot thinks "Hmmmm  there's other cats here somewhere"



 "Ill have a look and see what I can I see"

 Sienna (On the other side of the fence at the same time) "I thought I just saw a new cat next door"

Pinot says "I'm sure I can smell other cats here"

I'm going to open this gate and have a look.
"Ill have another go - this time with my claws out"

Sienna says "Its the latch we need to undo"

 Beau thinks that he would rather watch the birds at the dovecote 

4 comments:

  1. ooh I want a cuddle! I love Pinot, he''s one of Lordy's babies isnt he?
    Extra hug from Aunty Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Pinot is One of Lordy's as is Beau and sienna that are staying here too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the smiles Leanne, such cuties and a lovely sequence of photos. Happy day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they are all very easy to care for - they get into my routine pretty quick.

      Delete

I