Monday, 7 July 2014

A stunning winter Sunday



The jeep is rather handy to have on the land


Load on up the branch tree cuttings


Back it into the bonfire pile


With the pines all cut down the neighbours can now see right into our bottom paddock just as well we are not into being sky-clad around the bonfires aye.


But oh my sun at 4pm in the bottom paddock is just soo amazingly wonderful!


I turned the camera  to face east (into the olive grove) and the first quarter moon was up reminding me I have yet to get my leafy greens planted - 


Cinders and Laura enjoying the sunbeams.

Hope yea all had a wonderful Sunday - I'm just loving our mild winter.


Being new to being a fig grower I am wondering if the mild winter has confused the fig tree - I hope any frosts aren't going to deal to the darling buds cos I'm might fond of figs.

6 comments:

  1. Olive groves and figs...and bonfires as well! Could life get any better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes with a rooster and a goat I keep telling my family SMILE

      Delete
  2. I LOVE black cats. The light in your photos is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - we love black cats too and have many come and stay at the farm stay - they start arriving again Thursday

      Delete
  3. that jeep comes in handy doesn't it? So much work to do and isn't it nice the weather is cooperating for you? lovely photos and that moon shot is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the boys like playing in the jeep too!

      Delete

I