Thursday, 12 June 2014

Yarn along


Abbey has been shopping on line again and her needle cases arrived yesterday .
They are made in Mexico by Chic-a.com. 
she brought needles cases for straight needles, double point, circular needles and a zipper pouch
a good investment to keep her needles all organised.


Another finish Pasha hat by Jane Richmond - I forgot to take a photo of her hat finished but its very close to the one in photo 


She used Moonshine from Juniper Moon Farm. she said the wool was beautiful to work with.
Don't yea just love the brand and wool name...


Books...

In my naturopath course I had to research and study Ayurveda medicine and I ended up finding Deepak Chopra whose books I've never read. As my library has lots of his books on audio I've downloaded a few to listen to this week

Linking up to Yarn Along



6 comments:

  1. I love the bags! The pink and white design is so attractive. And the yarn is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she spends well our girl does smile

      Delete
  2. the cases are so pretty! i love deepak chopra. i will be interested to hear what you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first introduction to Deepak Chopra - he has some good points - love his take of the in between - my teacher of sharmanic healing has always taught us to listen in between the beats of the drums so I'm off on an in between path rabbit trail now. http://southern-spirit-drums.simdif.com/ My drum is being made for me at the moment

      Delete
  3. Love the juniper moon yarn, so soft looking. I have two skeins in a lace weight to try one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbey said it was beautiful to knit with

      Delete

I