Thursday, 5 June 2014

Yarn Along



The Little Cotton Rabbit is all dressed and finished 


  A very cute little critter and has been named by Karen - she is called Elsa.

Books...
Another "nice" book An Elm Creek Quilts Sampler Abbey is reading this series - isn't it fun when you have a daughter who will read a book you have enjoyed

Blog


Hannah has just started a blog  Red Riding Hood Yarns - she started dyeing yarn for friends and now takes preorders for her yarn and is terribly popular. She has a wonderful little New Zealand cottage business of yarn. A lot of her sales were done through her facebook page but she has now got a website and a blog too. Do pop over and see her work - she is one clever lady with her dyeing and marketing skills.

Linking up to Yarn along

17 comments:

  1. Elsa is DARLING! Karen did a great job with naming her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elsa is very cute - Abbey has no plans to make any more the rest of the cotton might become dishcloths?

      Delete
  2. Hello Elsa you beautiful bunny you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you read one of Jennifer Chiaverini's books, you will be hooked on them. Loved an Elm Tree Quilts Sampler, and the others in the series. Elsa is a darling wee girl, green dress suits perfectly. Cheers,Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you Jean - I've read most of Elm Quilt books and felt a tad stink that I didn't add Jennifer Chiaverini as one of my top 3 authors when i have read more of her books than Jodi Pucolt who I put down as one of my fav authors. http://www.whitcoulls.co.nz/top-100/ click here to vote - I sure would LOVE to win $1,000 worth of books imagine!

      Delete
    2. oops type o error Jodi Picoult

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Sally thanks for stopping by I love knowing who reads our daily waffle.

      Delete
  5. The little rabbit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very cute aye - Julie who designs the patterns is one clever lady

      Delete
  6. Very sweet, a lovely wee finish!!! I've loved the Elm Crek books too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "nice" easy reads aye.perfect for my brain at end of the day

      Delete
  7. Welcome Elsa.
    Abby has done a wonderful job of dressing her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smile how Julie the pattern designer gives the bunnies pants with a little frill at the top and stripe stockings.

      Delete
  8. Awww very cute awwwww very cute. I haven't tried to knit anymore toys after the two toddlers I knitted last year. I think it traumatised me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Try Julie's patterns they are really reasonably priced and man she gives lots of details and photos in her patterns.

      Delete

I