Wednesday, 4 June 2014

A Beautiful day


Looking at Kapiti Island from Peka Peka beach 

 ahh breathing in the ionised air (negative ions) sure makes one feel wonderful

Couldn't see the South Island from cloud but I waved to you all down there as you do. 


Stella met some new friends


And some of her relations possibly as these poodles were from the same breeder as Stella.


Abbey got grooming tips of how to make a pom pom tail 



The hierarchy with the cats is back to normal - Laura has been reinstated as top cat and is insisting the other cats do as she says. Laura refused to let any of the cats into the house and sat on the bench not letting anyone in - if any tried she biffed them....


12 comments:

  1. A walk on the sand at the start of our winter is glorious, setting up for colder days ahead. Top cat indeed, her face says it all. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing like stopping and going for a walk is there?

      Delete
  2. Those beach scenes...the water, the sand, the sky...OH. MY! Breathtaking. Loved the poodle pictures as well...and the cats amuse me! Laura is definitely her own "person", yes? Thanks for the smile you put on my face just now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura is more than happy being back to being top cat. We are very lucky to live where we do - so close to the beach

      Delete
  3. oh lok at her little tongue peeping out, she is too cute for words :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a fan of winter but I must admit winter beaches on a fine day are glorious. I like that you waved to the South Island, I occasionally wave east over the ocean to you peeps...but of course you knew that, one of you always says "Oh look Rose is waving." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am envious! My partner does the Waikanae Beach towards/to Peka Peka each morning while I toil in town. Though at least we had three weekend days of glorious weather and photos like yours of Kapiti Island to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad the weather was wonderful for you over the long weekend - wasn't it wonderful. I hope your partner has your tea ready for you for when you get home each day. I do feel very greatful I don't have to go to work but get to spend my time caring for dd, cats, garden, cleaning house, cooking meals and studying. Love Leanne

      Delete
  6. Those beach photos are beautiful. What a gorgeous weekend it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peka Peka beach was really lovely - don't go there often but we will be back

      Delete

I