Thursday, 22 May 2014

Yarn Along


It does seem weird that Abbey is knitting rabbits when I'm a Mrs McGregor and rather have rabbits in a pie than in my garden... But there is something cute about rabbits - I blame it all on Beatrix Potter!
Julie at Little Cotton Rabbits makes the most cutest ever little critters do pop over and read her blog when you get a chance,  The pattern for the rabbits can be found here.


The rabbits tummy and britches are knitted.


The littlest tiny shoe is finished and now the stockings are being knitted.


Does seem terribly funny walking past the lounge table and seeing a  bunny head look up at you out of the knitting basket.

Books...


A girlfriend said this was really funny (she listens to audio books too) and oh my this NEEDS to be listened to on audio as Meryl Streep is the narrator and Meryl is pure delight to listen to. Click here to have a sample of Meryl reading to you

Linking up to Yarn Along.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful, that little rabbit head really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable that's the only word for the rabbit.

    The audio is wonderful. I've read the book and loved it but having Maryl Streep read it certainly does add to the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl Streep is hilarious narrator. - love her as an actor too

      Delete
  3. love the rabbit bits and pieces, I adore the colors she is using!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. something wonderful about red and green me thinks

      Delete
  4. the rabbit is soooo cute! i love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbey says its a tricky bunny to knit. I haven;t seen the movie will have to look for it next time I'm at video shop (after I've finished listening to the book)

      Delete
  5. The audio is great. I have never listened to an audio book. I have to try that. The rabbit is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I