Friday, 23 May 2014

Peek a Boo


Just a little peek a boo - I can;'t show you much and that is soo hard for me as I love to share.
 But the owner to be of the quilt reads the blog sometimes and oh how terrible if she got to see it on the blog first don't you think?
The quilt top only has borders to go on and then it is ready to quilt.
The 3am starts are starting to show and I am getting tired. But I have so many things I want to do - there is not enough time to sleep... do you ever feel like that too?

The more things you do, the more you can do.
Lucille Ball

10 comments:

  1. Oh YES!! couldn't sleep be outlawed? Think how much would get done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree sleep is totally over rated especially when you have things to do,

      Delete
  2. have been going through some of your old blogs as we have been away for a month. I thought that I was the only one that loves taking photos of the full moon. I took one while we was on our travels down south. I also have a bit of trouble sleeping when there is a full moon it doesn't stop me from sleeping its just that I don't seem to go into a deep sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes I'm a moon lover and follower. You need a blog to share your travels.

      Delete
  3. I always need an hour more sleep! My husband is struggling with sleep due to pain. He needs rotator cuff surgery but can't do it and keep working, also he gets a lot of leg pain from bad knees. The perils of being an old carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reflexology or zone therapy does wonders for knee pain - might be worth a try for him

      Delete
  4. i am very greedy when it comes to sleep. i make sure i get what i need every day and let nothing get in the way of it! it is the one thing i insist on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've never been a sleeper even as a kid

      Delete
  5. my birthday coming up soooooon......mmmmmmmm.... I wonder :-/

    ReplyDelete

I