Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Rewild your life


Life has got out of balance - as it does when you have a personality like mine and take on way too much.
I've been pushing myself to get some assignments done. Plus I have real paying clients who are spreading the word about me training to be a naturopath. 

I keep pinching myself. 

I am Living and Loving the Journey

It is totally AWESOME!

So when I read on a fav blog of mine (Just Human Beings) that the Smith's had jumped onto
I just knew it was what I needed to do. And boy it is fun!!

I'm a week late in joining but that doesn't matter you just join in and We are Wildness email you daily the days challenge.

Day 7 challenge was:
Spend some time outside looking for a place where you think you would enjoy having a home. It can be wherever you like. This is just an imagination exercise.


The grand poodle and I went for a barefoot walk along our local beach for an hour and boy did I need it. Lots of deep diaphragm breathing, fresh air, the sea and a warm autumn day totally grounded me.


As the norm I look like a crazy gal waving to all my South Island friends.(something about getting older I just don't care what others think - it is awesome!)


I would adore having a home on Kapiti Island - being a bird and nature lover it would be perfect. It is on the bucket list to stay a night over on Kapiti Island  (anyone that comes to New Zealand needs to visit too)



Let me know if you too are doing the Rewild your life.

12 comments:

  1. So glad you have joined the challenge with us Leanne! Great blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I am going to do 'rewild' myself too---have actually been working in that direction more and more for the last year or so. Wish I lived close to you---I would join you in the naturopathy work too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd drag you along to my group of soul sisters - you would love it.

      Delete
  3. I must admit I joined the rewild challenge but have not actually started it. I just love the look of that overnight stay at Kapiti - a must see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab yea camera and get out under the stars tonight I'll be there.

      Delete
  4. how far away is that island from you? that would be such a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A 15 minute boat ride. We have been to Kapiti island a few times (it is beautiful) but never stayed the night.

      Delete
  5. I love how you give us Kiwi's a look at our own country! Good luck with your going 'wild' :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dream since I was 14 is to house truck around NZ - and it is still on my bucket list. I love New Zealand and don;t plan to go anywhere until I've seen a good amount of NZ.

      Delete
  6. Glad you've joined up & look forward to seeing your posts!

    Kay x

    ReplyDelete

I