Sunday, 6 April 2014

Miss Stella



SQUEAL!!!! The photos Jo Moore took of Stella are stunning and really captured Stella's personality.


Blog readers  talked us into letting Abbey get Stella


I'll admit it is one of the best things we have ever done. 


Stella is Abbey's constant companion

Stella just lives to love her Abbey


mmm out of heaps of photos Jo took of Stella these are the ones we have narrowed down to our favourites.
BUT which photo? 

What snap is your favourite photo Jo took?

Oh if your a Facebook user pop over to Jo's page and show your appreciation of her work by "liking" her page - you just might see some critters featured there soon that you all know. Plus the wedding photos she shares will give you the most ooohs and arrrhs..,,  who doesn't love a wedding!

Linking up to Saturday's critters.

16 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos Leanne! My fav is the first. So pleased she has become such an amazing friend for Abbey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are all great - my fav is the last where you can see her collar and she looks as though she is just waiting for Abbey to take her for a walk.

    So pleased the decision to get Stella worked out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Stella's photos are just beautiful.. Your friend is an awesome photographer.. I would have a hard time choosing! Thank you for sharing your post with Saturday's Critter party! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and I love hearing about how well she and Abbey are getting along! I really like the first one - but you know her and which one really shows her personality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think stella has the same look in each photo. it's like she is asking, why do you think i am so special? how could i not love my girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photo's! Abbey must be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like pic No 1... great pic's all of them... hard to choose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first one best - but they are all so lovely, hard to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute, but I really love the first one. She looks very deep into thought in that one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the first one. I can see the playfulness in her eyes, but that she is a bit weary of a stranger. Miss Stella is very cute, and we are glad that we bullied you into letting Abbey get her.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful portraits of Stella!
    www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/04/standing-cats.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful portraits! I like how she got down to take them from ground level. There are all terrific, but I would pick the first one as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I