Saturday, 12 April 2014

I DID IT!!!


All the hard work of head down and the studying has paid off



I've done it - been accepted into year two but I've still two more assignments to get finished by 12th May
My body this week said STOP and made me rest for two days but I'm much better today so back to the books.


 Some Flower Remedies were called for when I got the bill - OUCHY for year two. 
The negative self talk/ emotions  that we all can have came a flooding in.

White chestnut for an over active mind to help ease unwanted thoughts
Elm to help ease the feelings of being overwhelmed
Cerato for self doubt of spending soo much money

I'm a big fan of flower remedies and the clients that have received them from me give such wonderful feedback - even others around them have noticed the positive shift in my clients.

Oh by the way I haven't had to pay that much as I declined purchasing the text books through the college and took a leap of faith that I will find the books second hand. So far so good!

I've been putting my learning into practise - as I want to walk my talk and I've  lost 5kgs in 7 weeks
And decreased my blood pressure - systolic rate (top figure) by 18 and diastolic rate (bottom figure) by 10

The only changes I have made are tissue salts, flower remedies, aromatherapy, increased water and stopped coffee and tea and tried to go for a bike ride or walk for 30 mins every day.

Again if the blog goes quite you know that I haven't come up for air and my life is all study and no play. 

26 comments:

  1. Good on you Leanne!!! It seems it will be a long dark winter, so studying sounds like a great idea.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope it's not going to be a long dark winter - but I much prefer to study in winter its been hard not doing my garden - but short term pain for long term gain. Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I have the greatest admiration for your application! I don't think I could do it! Although the topics interests me very much,
    All that hard work and in the progress you have improved your own health.

    Amazing - you go girl!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda - I've been putting into practice what I've been learning - LOVE IT!!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful news Leanne! Congratultions all round!!!!
    You sure do walk the talk :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm trying to as then when clients come to me I can say well this worked or didn't work for me - still can't think of touching buckwheat ever again LOL

      Delete
  4. Quieter days in winter will maybe be more persuasive to more study, Ouch!! Those fees, but all so very worthwhile, and huge congratulations on acceptance for the second year. More rain here, lawns have greened up in only a few days. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter quilting will be my pull - summer it is gardening. Just as well I love my studies or I'd get sidetracked aye. Windy here we could of done with more rain.

      Delete
  5. Congrats and well done Leanne! On all aspects..the study and health improvements. I get the negative self talk, some days I want to scream "shut up" lol! Big hugs to you XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving learning about human emotions a huge part of naturopathic medicine - taking into account mind, body and spirit.

      Delete
  6. You are amazing Leanne, well done, your determination and work ethic will see you fly through your second year too! Enjoy your journey.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think year 2 study pace will slow down as we are getting into big girl stuff with big fancy words..but I'll know when my books arrive in err um a few weeks.

      Delete
  7. way to go leanne! you are plowing through this so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm on a mission to try and help Abbey - think I've stumbled on one area to look into - fingers crossed.

      Delete
  8. Well done. Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers and marvel at their beauty too.I hope you enjoy the study and the learning journey. It needs to be enjoyable.
    Lots of lovely rain up here yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could of done with more rain - more wind down here. I sure am enjoying the study - keeps me busy but then who likes to be bored?

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! Good job on your fitness program too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL wouldn't call it a fitness program just trying to make the time to get out for 30 mins a day kinda hard juggling everything at times. But I sure love it.

      Delete
  10. Oh what wonderful news! Well done! Do come up for air from time to time won't you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will ease off after next two assignments done. Then its onto quilting ye ha.

      Delete
  11. Way to go Leanne, I am proud of you! I have used flower remedies in the past, and have looked into tissue salts too. Already use different essential oils, and take herbs.

    Love and hugs to you ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Flower remedies are soo simple to use and amazing results. Bach recommends using them daily for everyone.

      Delete
  12. So very happy for you! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

I