Friday, 25 April 2014

Farm Stay Guests.


Peek a boo


If you think I could get a photo of Shiloh while I have the tunnel outside - think again - she is far too busy playing to stop for a photo.


Symba really doesn't like his photo taken


He tried all sorts of tactics to make me stop.



Oh Symba I'll stop.



Amber who looks soo like her mum Caro


She is coping well with her other members of her family - but she sure does enjoy getting petted and fed first.

Amber especially likes it when I take her out of the run and we sit and have big loves while she sits on my knee - Just the two of us and no other cats.


It's very much autumn here wet, gloomy over cast  and the autumn flu going through the family
I hope Amber, Shiloh and Symba's family are having nice spring weather over in Germany.



You need to take a moment and pop over to Vyacheslav Mishchenko Facebook page his insect macro photos are totally stunning. - I'm a fan!

1 comment:

  1. It was a bit of a gloomy day, but a nice mild evening, nice to have the doors and windows open at this time of year.
    Tomorrow looks promising.

    They are real characters these three guests, we love the photos of them.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I