Friday, 4 April 2014

Calling all Kiwi Quilters


First let me thank you all who left such lovely comments on the blog yesterday of Abbey's knitting. The interacting you all do on the blog really is fun! 

You all are the best readers any blog could ever ask for.

 THANK YOU! 

Now kiwi Quilters I need your help to find the above fabric - I need 1.5 metres (would love 2 metres)
It's a discontinued line and called Stof Quilters Basics. Style number 4513

If you wouldn't mind ringing your local quilt shop to see if they have any left and if they do please ding me an email with the shops phone number so I can ring them and buy it.

I need it to complete a 21st quilt.

7 comments:

  1. Will have a look when I go into work today - I know we HAD this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks heaps Raewyn - fingers and toes crossed.

      Delete
  2. Hi found it here:
    http://store.hamelsfabrics.com/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Shopper_id=440843153534408&Store_id=360&page_id=23&Item_ID=42409
    ...always an option
    I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abbey found me that yesterday (and where I stole the photo from) it is an option but I am hoping to get it in NZ as postage is horrible. Love Leanne

      Delete
  3. Meant to say Abbey's scarf beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I have it here in my most recent quilt and I know where it's sold, but as you say, it's the postage. The tayberries quilt is going to be fab, looking forward to that. Abbey did so well with her scarf, it's goegeous.

    ReplyDelete

I