Sunday, 16 March 2014

Saturday's Critters


Warm welcome to the Farm Stay to Sterling, Coco and Omar.


Stirling was a little shy to begin with


 But it didn't take long for us to make him feel right at home. When the cats first arrive I let them out of their carry cage, let them have a good smell about, say bye to their families. Then I walk with the families down to their car, open the gate for them and wish them a happy holiday.
 THEN I go back to the cattery and sit with the cats and let them come to me when they are ready. I find this works best as the cats usually don't like the car ride, then are busy sniffing about. - Having food and treats helps them like me pretty quick too SMILE.

Coco the seal (brown) is a Caro/Lordy kitty from us - ooh she is a busy we girl


Omar a lilac burmese was getting rather ticked off having to share the shelf with Coco.


Coco just has to be in on everything her brothers are into.


GASP oooh imagine getting such a shot with all three on the shelf inside the run instead of on the outside.

 Beau and Sienna have been staying all week - I got some funny shots of them today - they bring me such joy!


 Sienna was in a cheeky mood today and kept pushing in front of the camera. Here she is bunting Beaus' side.


Shall we play?


Linking up with Saturday's Critters.

20 comments:

  1. You are getting some super shots of them all, and 3 on the shelf together, great timing. No great wind here, a few gusts overnight, now a super moon in almost clearing sky. Hi to you all, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbey took the photos for me - didn't she do great! No wind here and not much rain - I should of watered the garden.

      Delete
  2. coco looks just like my old cat pyawacket. i loved that cat! so, no cyclone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would of loved our Caro then! Ye no cyclone - but the guys got all the wood in and my old Morris 8 under tarps - she can't fit in barn at mo due to old truck in bits.

      Delete
  3. Greqt shots abbey, so glad you didn't get the wild weather. We had some. Spectacular storms last night so everything is nicely watered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we got a little rain last night and slight wind - will be back to watering the garden today

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos of cats. I love those green eyes on the black face.
    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the colour of photo as Sienna's eyes are amber - she looks rather like a panther in real life.

      Delete
  5. Glad you missed the worst of the cyclone.

    I love the new visiting cats. Stirling looks a big lad next to his friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea the cyclone was a fizzer - which is a good thing! Stirling is a big lad

      Delete
  6. I love cats and I love what you are doing for these cats. Sterling looks just like my huge Russian Gray named Fonzi. They could be brothers they look so much alike even to being fat (chubby, maybe :) Great series of pictures and a joy to see the cats enjoying ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the name Fonzi!!! I do wonder if Sterling has some Russian in him

      Delete
  7. Wow, you must be busy.. with all the kitties.. They are all beautiful.. I think Coco is my favorite.. . Thank you for linking up with Saturday's Critters.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep keeps me busy but I like being busy.

      Delete
  8. Love the kitties! They are fun to watch!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy the photos - I enjoy having the cats come and stay

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous cats. Those eyes are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes cats do speak with their eyes don't they

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous photo's, they all look
    so cute.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's amazing how all their different personalities come out.

      Delete

I