Friday, 28 March 2014

Pinching myself

Talk about P U S H myself but I've enrolled in year two of naturopath course for the May intake.

WHAT

CRAZY!!!

But I am sure I can finish year one by then - that gives me umm less than 2 months to finish

Which will mean I've completed year one in 10 months GET OUTTA HERE! 
It was meant to take me two years as I'm only part time.

But I'm loving it sooo much that its been a joy to complete not a chore at all (except the unit I put in this week B O R I N G for a right brained type person all about legal stuff - important! but GAG)

The next two units are about micronutrients - vitamins and minerals and digestion and metabolism of nutrients. Then a final assessment of pathology.

Can I manage it? Sure hope I can!

So if it goes a tad quite in the blog world you know what I am doing.

 I will post photos of cats staying as the feedback from owners is they so enjoy seeing their cats while they are away but I've no cats for 2 weeks and then fully booked right past Easter.

Plus I've got clients coming to see me weekly,
YEP FANTASTIC !!!
as I've still a lot of books to purchase for the course gulp.




11 comments:

  1. I like that quote in that last photo.

    Wishing you well with this next bit of learning. If it's a joy, then I think you'll do very well.

    Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

    P.S. thank you for you encouraging comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tweaked the sizing how does it look on your computer that wibbled and wobbled?

      Delete
  2. You are, obviously, a very capable lady - you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Leanne!! You can do this girl! I wanna be like you when I grow up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was me ..I didn't log out of my home business account duh lol!

      Delete
  4. Of course you can do it, I have every confidence in you but do take care of yourself as in "physician heal thyself".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! There is nothing more motivating than doing something you love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the very best with your studies, Leanne! You are already a success for being so passionate about something you are curious about and love!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you can do it!! You're amazing, so happy it's all going well for you...

    ReplyDelete

I