Friday, 14 March 2014

Open for Business

I have a dream of a women cave to be built in the bottom paddock  which will be my naturopath clinic (I'm currently a naturopath student) Can't you  just see the stable being turned into a little tiny house with a deck,  a room for  massage/reiki  a little kitchen to teach others about cooking and using herbs, a lounge area for workshops. And oooh it needs  some lead-light windows - lots of little ideas have been pinned on my studio pinterest board. 

art by Susan Branch

So to help with the savings plan I'm open for business offering...


Flower essences


Aromatherapy


Special cream blends (it was very thrilling the jars arriving yesterday)


Tissue salts.


 Nutrition advise (using real food)


  Massage for woman


which during the winter will be in our lounge.

Reiki level II


Zone Therapy

I'll be working along a donation/ koha principal and the funds will be going towards the woman cave which we hope will bless many woman and their families.

A suggested koha price.is $25.00 per half hour for massage, reiki, zone therapy, health and nutrient session.

Each flower remedy bottle a suggested koha is $10.00 - $15.00 , aromatherapy cream  suggested koha $5.00- $10.00
And yes I can work with folks overseas via email - Abbey has set me up with a paypal account so I can do consults via email


Want to know more feel free to email me Leannethenaturopath@xtra.co.nz or cottagetails@xtra.co.nz

Phone me 04 298 9992 or 027 2888992

15 comments:

  1. Wow how exciting!! Well done you. I cant wait to book a session with you!! Am so proud of you. The shed is amazing! One day I dream of having one just like that when I move to my farm. Mx ps do you think you could make this blend for me? Melrose essential oil is blend of Melaleuca (tea tree), Naouli, Rosemary and Clove essential oils. I could make it but I don't have clove or Naouli. What do you think? Thanks Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually if you have clove, Naouli and calendula oils for sale how much would they be? thanks. Mx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Madeline for your support and encouragement. Isn't the little tiny barn AMAZING my husband found it for me and said here go this is what you need! Aren't I the luckiest gal in the whole wide world. Ill email you re the essential oils. Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. Oh exciting stuff! best of luck! Love the look of the women cave..........the red was the selling point for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's so cute aye - it will match the man cave!

      Delete
  3. What an exciting goal and good on you!!! The shed will be perfect :-) Retreat weekends spring to mind too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raewyn that is sooo on the radar and in planning goal too. I can just see a bunch of quilters arriving for a weekend stay Soo exciting......

      Delete
  4. I have had a dream of opening a retreat for deprived mothers LOL hope your business all goes so well for you. Do you make your own soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like working on a koha base, like we do for the cattery - eg the $10 per day covers costs of cat litter, food and other costs such as replacing bedding, rubbish collection for litter, washing materials and soon to cover water metre costs (Rant rant). We like how when budgets are tight (gosh all been there we are a one income family) a koha system makes it affordable and covers the costs too. Other people offer more if they can afford it. Yes we have made our own soap but that is on the back burner with study - somehow I just run out of time each day. Soap making, bread making and all sorts of wonderful ideas for workshops are zooming in my head as it has for years - but the goal is firmly having a go ahead plan. so thrilling aye!

      Delete
  5. Oh, how exciting!! What cream blends will you be offering?
    How about selling me a hop sleeping pillow???

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda I am super excited - it has been in the back of our minds for a few years only a few close friends knew of our goal until I blurted it out on the blog...but when Brent found me my little tiny woman cave I just knew I had to get working financially towards the goal. I soo want that woman cave! SMILE. Aromatherapy cream bends will depend on what people need - eg for insomnia, stress, etc it really depend on any issue clients have and then I make one up for each person. Eg insomnia can be sleep-onset insomnia where as a person has trouble getting to sleep. Or it can be maintenance insomnia where people have no trouble getting to sleep but wake up frequently or early hours of the morning and can't get back to sleep. A consult of $25 will work out what cream blend is best as well as maybe diet changes, a flower remedy, a tissue salt etc. Then if a cream is wanted I'll make it up for that person. YES I will make you a hop sleep pillow!!!! I hope to harvest the hops today before the storm comes through. GOSH look at the time I gotta fly I've cats arriving at 8am and I'm not dressed.

      Delete
  6. How exciting Leanne...I wish you all the very best! I love your woman-cave. There's some real cuties on your pinterest board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea I love Pinterest as a vision board!!!!

      Delete
  7. Well done - love the woman cave. Go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - will take a few years of hard saving, but will be worth it! We could tick it up now, but that's too easy and not how we prefer to live.

      Delete

I