Thursday, 27 February 2014

Yarn Along


I can show you all the knitting Abbey has been doing for me - a gift to one of my friends who has a little granddaughter.


It's a reversible baby hat - isn't it a darling!!!!  From A Debbie Bliss baby book I can't remember which one but I can ask Abbey if you all want the pattern

 and some darling little socks to match

Books..
The Witch of Italy by Suzanne Palmieri  I'm second in line to read this after Abbey. Aren't I lucky that my daughter and I have similar tastes in books -



I love book trailers - such fun!




I LOVE QUOTES TOO!!

Linking up to yarn along.

2 comments:

  1. i sure wish i could knit like that! i bet you will like that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat and I bet the recipient loves it just as much :)

    ReplyDelete

I