Monday, 10 February 2014

Summer bugs

Tissue salts and aromatherapy

 It does get a bit weary with chronic illness in the home, (last week was a hard week) and this week a summer flu has arrived. I'm sure greatful I am a stay at home mum to look after everyone
Brent is on annual leave for three weeks so fingers crossed he doesn't get the lurgy. I don't want it either as I'm off to a weeks workshop in New Plymouth - starting next Monday.

BUT it is giving me lots of hands on practical learning from the naturopath studies. SMILE.



Of course the norm of lots of lemon drinks with manuka honey -  raw honey which is quite hard to find.


Home made chicken stock


to make home made vegetable soup

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear. The flu is not a welcome guest. I hope it leaves your place very soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, but I'm putting in practice tissue salts and aromatherapy two things I've not had much exposure to before. Sooo sold on them!!!

      Delete
  2. somehow summer flu seems worse than winter flu. i hope everyone gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our summer is not the best - so changeable so no wonder summer flu has arrived. We all had extra blankets on bed last night and wearing jumpers... brrr. From memory your summer wasn't the best either - so hope we don't follow your COLD winter.

      Delete
  3. I hope everyone gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lots of rest and potions will hurry the bugs away.

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better very very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep and better this week than next aye.

      Delete
  5. Oh nooo! Here's hoping the medicine and soup do the trick!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

I