Wednesday, 26 February 2014

From Finland


Squeal a parcel from Finland arrived - such pretty stamps!!


I've been following Henriette for years and finally ordered her books


Yes I brought both - she has them in hard copy and also PDF. If you purchase her hard copies she emails you her PDF's so you can start reading before your book arrives in the mail. Such fun!!
But for me there is nothing nicer than holding a real book.



My goldenrod is flowering so I turned to Practical Herbs 2, page 70, to read what Henriette shares.

 All I want to do is sit in the sun and read the books.

 I'm soo pleased I finally got around to buying her books.

HIGHLY recommend them BOTH!


 It is terribly frustrating when orbs keep getting in my photos - like for real move over!

 
Brent mocks me and says it's mobo jumbo - aka dust on the lens.


Some say clear red orbs can mean high energy - sits well with me as my herb patch buzzes.

What do yea all think? Are you in the dust camp or orb camp?

Oh and pstttt


It was only last night I was saying to girlfriends - na I don't want to get another goat BUT then I saw these little fellas.... like cute aye!

15 comments:

  1. Definitely orbs - never seen them before - those books look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i get blobs in my photos all the time from photos taken at our place - gets a tad annoying when you want to get a good photo - being mindful that most people might think I'm a tad crazy if I put them up too often.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. I agree with you ... its sooo exciting when parcels arrive in the post & YES - you sure cant beat holding a real book in your hands. Totally agree. PDF's are all very well but I just love a " pick up & browse at" book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I love a real book and a new book smell well it is my fav smell in the whole wide world.

      Delete
  3. A book in your hands is bliss, orbs in the garden, ditto, but 3 little white baby goatlings, perfect. Not one, they need siblings to play with. Hugs to you all, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted a donkey for likfe forever but Brent says no as will damage the banks... watch this space as I'm sure some new little critter/ critters will find there way here.

      Delete
  4. orb camp here!!! oh my..a babay goat! you really should!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. giggle I think I just might SMILE - Showed Brent this morning and he rolled his eyes, he really is the best husband in the world as he lets me get such fun critters.

      Delete
  5. Sit in your summer garden and enjoy your real books! Oh how I envy you that green border and some warm sunshine. It`s bright but cold and wet underfoot here. Winter is still hanging on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long cold winter for you all - I'm not ready to share the sun - and really really hoping it will stay around a bit longer. BUT it is getting cooler in the mornings and evenings - and plenty of signs of autumn a coming. Have you got signs of spring yet?

      Delete
  6. I agree! ORBS! Someone you love coming to check on you!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our place has such a good feel about it - everyone says it when they come to visit.

      Delete
  7. Maybe dusty orbs? hee hee But seriously, I never knew you could use goldenrod for anything 'useful'. Oh my I'm so glad I found your blog...now I have to research what to use goldenrod for. It's our state flower and my front field is FULL of it in the summer. Reading your blog is inspiring me to learn more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.henriettes-herb.com/search/node/goldenrod Henritte has soo much free stuff on her website - I've linked you to her goldenrod posts. BUT I do highly recommend you buy her books too.

      Delete
  8. Orb camp for me and I have never seen a clear red orb before so your place is definitely buzzing.

    ReplyDelete

I