Saturday, 22 February 2014

A little treat



ooh la la we had a little treat and went to Petit Paris for breakfast
Don't yea just love the Eiffel Tower for the table number.




Stella the poodle came to the French cafe too!


It was soo worth the sugar high and headaches I had afterwards. Abbey has crashed so maybe she shouldn't of had the treat - she had done soo well all week - we will take our time driving home

 the little petite fours reminds us of the FIAR book Madeline. Such a work of art.


The last day of workshop was awesome learnt soo much . Loved expanding my knowledge of
 After lunch was nutrition which is a real passion of mine and an area I will be blogging madly about when I get home.

I've really enjoyed our stay at New Plymouth and loved the bach so wish we could take this darling cow home - don't yea just love her little heart on top of her head. Brent can I please have her???
 I promise I won't ever ask for a rooster or donkey ever again.

14 comments:

  1. what a cute cow! i am sure brent won't mind her coming home with you. you girls deserved a nice treat. drive home safely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brent said no.... It's grand to be home.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the "trip" to Paris sweet friend!! AND congratulations on passing your test!!!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That treat looks delicious - look forward to your nutrition posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbey is not she says I already go on about poop and now since workshop she thinks I'm worse. I really feel you can tell a lot about an animals health and humans health by their poop.

      Delete
  4. That sounds like such a fun trip. And was that a chocolate croissant?? I LOVE those! Only very occasionally though. Looking forward to hearing more about the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I chose a chocolate crossiant Abbey had an almond one.

      Delete
  5. What a super café, and the cow, reminds me of my childhood days with Friesians, calves for Calf club days, and feeding out silage and hay in the winter, So glad you had a beaut time there. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been an inspiring week of posts and pictures. Looking forward to hearing more about all the areas you've studied. It's kicked me into action and I have booked to attend an open meeting at the UK college of naturopathic medicine in March....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow - so thrilled the blogging has inspired you. WAY to go! Do let me know how the March meeting goes. xxx

      Delete
  7. Leanne you should have taken a close up of the Eiffel Tower and written 'guess where we've been?' ;)

    ReplyDelete

I