Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Some days I just get it all wrong.

 Pinot thinks "Ooh a mouse".

 Sure doesn't smell like a mouse

 This smells like cat nip and there's tons of the stuff here already.

 Evie doesn't like her cat nuts,
 she doesn't like her Dine cat food,
 She doesn't even like her cheese.
She doesn't like her tinned sardines (Human ones too)
She only likes the oil from the sardines 
and sometimes she likes the gravy from Whiskas casserole..

  
 Evie doesn't like eating her Whiskas casserole on her chair.
The things you do to try and tempt a cat to eat 

But... Evie does like to sit on her scratching mat and lick only the gravy and leave the rest.
Evie is very sweet, but she has the record of being the fussiest cat to ever have stayed here.


 Basil likes toy mouses.

Himm -I've dropped it


Its down there - I can see it but I can't reach it.

How bout you get me my mouse!


 Thanks - But .... I don't want it now.

Sam kept out of  all this - He was happy just rolly pollying about in the sun.
It rained this afternoon and even got quite chilly tonight so they all have a hottie tucked in their beds 
it's meant to be summer.

Basil and Sam go home tomorrow, they have been great guests.
 Sienna and Beau arrive for a Stay


8 comments:

  1. Oh Evie, we know what it is like to have a fussy girl in the house. Miss Pops is like that too, and will turn her nose up at a lot of things.

    Happy 2014 to everyone at the Cottage.
    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evie is not a fussy eater at home - her grandma is following the blog and when Evie's family checked in with her she asked WHAT does Evie eat Pam's sachets Beef or Chicken casserole. So off to supermarket today to get the Pam's brand - never brought them but we aim to please. SMILE. Love L

      Delete
  2. I am trying to get Kath, the cat on my header, to put on weight but she turns her nose up at most things - will eat the gravy from some tins. I keep threatening to just put both cats back on biscuits only - it was much easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard isn;t it with a fussy cat. Cinders doesn't eat much and I'd like her to put more weight on. I just try and offer our cats a variety. Anything that doesn't get eaten the chickens LOVE. The chickens love it when boarders go home as they get the left over cat nuts - they know the cat dishes and come a running.It's like chicken crack I suppose SMILE

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year to all of you, and to those lovely cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely cats aye - glad we could put our breeding runs to good use.

      Delete
  4. The cats are so lovely, and I cannot believe that they'd be so finicky given those pretty dishes to eat from! Cats--I suppose it doesn't matter to them!!! :-)!!!

    ·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evie eats well at home - here she may be having me on as she just wants to lick all the gravy LOL OR maybe she is wanting to say to the other cats - mmm look what I get.

      Delete

I