Saturday, 4 January 2014

On Line


The girl and her poodle have been shopping on line again on the girl's IPad. Both girls enjoy online shopping,  miss Stella is happy to sit and assist with research - she enjoys watching the screen.


Of course using the personal colour swatch from Samantha Hannah to choose which yarn colour to purchase.



The way we shop is changing. Online shopping is only going to get bigger
. Our family did most of our shopping for Christmas online this year, we hardly had to enter a shop.

Eat, Sleep, Knit has got their marketing spot on!

If you live in the USA you can browse their website at work or after hours - click what you want to purchase and they will have it all packed and ready for you to collect in their shop 
Or you can have it delivered..
They even deal with overseas clients like us  here in New Zealand.

PLUS they have a 2014 Yarnathon to give their shop a world wide community 




You sign up and get given a team. If you do sign up ask to join the Octopurls team OK!!! cause that's the team Abbey is in.and is ranking number one!!! Yea we all want to be on the number ONE team!
The team that does the mostest in the yarnathon gets a prize - yes every single member.

  GO OCTOPURLS!



What creative marketers at Eat, Sleep, Knit. Each person is even  ranked on how well you are going in the yarnathon - Abbey is no 16 SMILE and hasn't even had to leave home to do her marathon.

When her wool arrives from Eat,Sleep, Knit (love the name) I'll share what she plans to make.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. What is she making? I've been knitting scarves here - mostly for Rebecca. Making one for myself now that Christmas is over though. Hugs to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Rebecca loves her scarves! Abbey is just finishing up a cotton cardi with really pretty knitted lace. This one looks like it will fit her - the last project I scored.

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful idea, and very motivating. Super to shop online, and Abbey, lovely iPad cover, looks like pale grey suede, that took my eye immediately!!! And the colour swatch, way to go. Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean the poodle and the girl shop on line and are very good at finding bargains and Jazzy things. The Ipad case is red leather with a grey suede inside it was a purchase off Etsy Love L

      Delete
  3. Ohhh sounds like a great place to shop, if I decided to join ill join the number one team. Only I don't know how much I'll contribute I love wool but I have a big stash already and if I get any more hubby may kill me! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that is what the shop wants you to do SPEND. But I really thought their marketing plan was VERY clever. SMILE Love Leanne

      Delete
  4. This is a cool idea! Someone was wearing their thinking cap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did - I wonder if they went to marketing school?

      Delete
  5. That is so fun! I love online shopping too. And it's awesome to see an American company acknowledging the rest of the world with shipping etc. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel it is Awesomly fun and it is not all about the one who spends the most. They have little challenges which encourage you to FINISH things, take a photo and upload showing what wool you used - and of course the more items you finish the more chance you will buy more wool. VERY VERY clever people. (they give prizes and vouchers too for your loyalty) Love L

      Delete
  6. Oh my! I'll have to check it out, it looks like fun. That makes me think that I need to make a new pair (or two) of socks...... I do 90% of my shopping online now for several reasons but mostly for the convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, we love online shopping. It is so much easier that chasing all over town, trying to find what you want. that color yarn looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stella is adorable!! She looks so much like Augie!!
    Like that blue color of yarn!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I