Thursday, 16 January 2014

Duck Butt

 Oh my this is one fun dog toy, throw it in the water and it's little duck butt bobs up and down just waiting


Until Stella the  poodle fetches it.


A game that the poodle never gets tired from.


We must sound crazy YELLING get your duck butt.

Other blog readers who have loved dogs need one of these, they are so handy to just pop in your pocket (plastic bag on way home as wet) and a game of fetch which is so satisfying for all.

Here they are on Amazon and here in NZ

10 comments:

  1. so cute and poodles really love water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella took quite a while before she liked water - but now she loves it.

      Delete
  2. Haha! What a fun toy! I'll have to tell my sister-in-law about it. Her dogs love water play. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great but I don't think it would last long with Sophie the Lab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella only gets it as a fetching water toy and when game finished it is put away for next river walk

      Delete
  4. That is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is aye and nice and bright so Stella can see it

      Delete
  5. Very cute but between both my dogs I don't think it would last very long, besides if I start telling them to get their duck butts they may well go after the real thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Stella only gets it while fetching and then put away for next walk. She really loves the chase game and wears her out.

      Delete

I