Sunday, 19 January 2014

Cottage Tails Farm Stay Guests

A warm welcome to Bruno

Bruno likes to check everything out, by the evening time he had the whole place sussed out and was happy to stop and say " gidday" to us.

Welcome Pi. "Ahhhhh - What's that thing you are pointing at me?" - " I better come in for a closer look" he says

Pi is a very relaxed fellow - "Purr Purrrr - I like it best when you rub my chops" he says....
Sorry folks, Pi is not homesick at all, we think he has totally moved on -  In fact, today he had a snack here before his family left him.
Bruno perhaps is a little bit more loyal to his family - By tomorrow we will have him won over too.

And Minka - Well, she was in one of her "I am" moods today - This totally cracks us up, we can see her grandmother Briar Rose and her mother Laura when we handle Minka - she has all the "I am special, I AM a beautiful cat, I am THE most beautiful cat" traits... (Quite madams some of these Mandaburms girls you know)

Oh Yes ... "You know I am just THE Minka "

"You are very much here to admire me" 
I AM MINKA
I AM I AM!

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame Minka one bit. She's very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smile oh yes she is isn't she (and she knows it)

      Delete

I