Thursday, 23 January 2014

A Full House again.

 Minka's coat is amazingly glossy.


She has the pick of all the boys staying here - being the only girl

 Bruno is very fond of  Minka.


So much so that Bruno couldn't take his eyes off her.

Now do excuse the litter, the afternoon cleaning hadn't been done before the photo session. Bruno and Pi sure like to dig OUT  their kitty litter before using their tray so always lots of cleaning to be done SMILE.
Pi loves his big toe rub - just like Caro used too. Aren't they funny!

 Pi is always the first to eat. I watch to make sure Bruno gets his bowl. and that it is not eaten by Pi too.

It was Pinot's first day back here and he is allowed in the middle run - this is due to coming down to me when I call. I think Pinot likes to sit up there and look DOWN on the other cats too.
Here comes Pinot he jumps across to the platform above the main door way and then down to the scratching pole for a pat.

The weatherman says it's going to be fine today so Pinot and the boys can go outside today.

6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Talk about litter everywhere, I really think Bella was and ancient Egyptian in her last life, because she keeps trying to build a pyramid over her business. Lol. Keeps me very busy hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Gotta steal that quote and use on the blog!!

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful! I'm amazed that you can tell them apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll admit I have trouble telling our blue girls a part at times and have to touch their tails - Freya has a little kinky tip

      Delete
  3. We used to have two black cats but had to rehome them because my daughter, then a baby, was allergic. I still love black cats best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often people with allergies can become immune to their own pets, but still very allergic to other peoples cats. It's the saliva that we are often allergic to. It's very hard making such choices ((HUGS))

      Delete

I