Friday, 27 December 2013

WAKE UP


I dunno what time city cats get up but the Farm Stay guests sure sleep in here.
Once again I had to wake them up for room service. - Must be all the fresh clean air..


The four brothers were sound asleep snoozing but woke up when I arrived. I was not too thrilled with the mess - looks like they got into the catnip overnight.

  Poor Milo was looking a bit hung over.

 Nothing like some good old grass to help a sore tummy. (I usually let grass grow into the cattery but weeded it as it looks a bit messy)

 Muddy wasn't impressed with picked grass, he said he wasn't the one who ralphed.

 Sammy and Basil give the biggest welcomes Sammy and I had a game of mice, room service takes a while with all the games we play.

 Basil helped sweep the floor and gives toes rubs just like Caro used too.

 Molly enjoyed a game of fuzzy ball

 Oh Bella what a funny face - maybe she is trying to be the latest Grumpy cat.

Bella was just a bit miffed with the paparazzi as it interrupted her hand feeding session for a photo.

ahh I had the camera with me - Daisy duck has been bringing her ducklings over for a free feed - she has 3 surviving ducklings and they too are learning that good grub is on offer here.

6 comments:

  1. Aren't cats funny! their own little personalities. Our cat is back after 19 days of we don't know what! We need to learn 'cat' so we understand what it is he is telling us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wonder who has been feeding your cat. They are real opportunists I tell you! I always feel a tad bad for owners who leave their cats here as they are not missed by the cats for long - they move on. All cats love good food and attention. So have you got out any fancy food to tempt your boy to stay. 19 days that is quite some travelling!
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. Boys will be boys! I'm definitely booking in to stay at your hotel when I come over. Its five star alright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These four boys sure know how to P A R T Y.

      Delete
  3. All the guests are hilarious. We love that the boys partied too hard!!! It's all fun til somebuddy pukes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and the maid has to clean it up. They were a bit sheepish over that fact. All feeling well again by afternoon.
      Love Leanne

      Delete

I