Tuesday, 1 October 2013

A lovely spring bike ride.

 I remembered to take my camera with me today on my bike ride - thought you might like to come along to see some of the places Eleanor Schwinn and I go.

 Each day I am biking further and further

 But I still  appreciate the little stops, it was fun today stopping to take some photos for all of you who visit the blog.

 Isn't there something so cute about ducklings!

Oh did you all see that Judy (Rosa and Jack's nana) won the bike pump?
(Judy.I will facebook message you)

 I feel guilty going off for a bike ride leaving our daughter at home sore and unwell - this endo/fybro/CFS/ME crash has been over a week and she has been bed bound for most of it.

It sure helps knowing I leave her in the capable care of nurse Stella.

What was life like before as compared to after chronic pain and Illness?

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I found the strength to come and visit your blog today. Thanks every so much for the chronic pain site, I'm forwarding this to Aimee, hoping she will feel good enough to go check. Things here are been very bad and I just don't blog right now because I just don't want to give too much energy to this awful crappy stuff. You know that I understand what your precious daughter is going through ... my heart aches for my daughter as well. Thinkng of you today
    Love Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan it is crappy! ((HUGS)) Miss Stella brings great joy and it is amazing on the bad days just how much she will just stay on the bed with her.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry abbey, those crashes always seam to come just when you think I might be getting over this. Right now I too am in bed and I think this is where I'll stay today. Not much fun while on holiday but then the weather is terrible so not too bad. Sending all the spoons I can to you xxx
    Leanne I wish I could go on a bike ride with you have fun and thanks for sharing the pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep the crashes are cruel - so hard to plan for well life as you think ahh maybe bet this and bang reality hits. Hope you are feeling better today. How many days are you on holiday for?

      I'm really lucky I have lots of nice places to go bike riding. Really pleased I brought my bike.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  3. I sure hope this doesn't hang around for Abbey. Lucky Nurse Stella has a winning smile!
    Happy bike riding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't yea just love that Nurse Stella's smile. She has denture chews while she gets her nails cuts... they are treats as Stella doesn't like anyone touching her feet...bribery and coruption works wonders...
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  4. What a treat to be able to ride your bike in such green places. Love the ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some wonderful spots to ride my bike - pure joy. Met a young mum going the other way with a baby in her front and a toddler on the back of her bike - I was most impressed. Lots of whitebaiters to ride past too - but they aren't catching much they tell me.
      Love Leanne

      Delete

I