Saturday, 21 September 2013

Back Up


I piked out of our groups seed moon gathering last night. I was just too tired after having a week up and down to Mack every night. I'm pleased I did in the end after the thunder and lightening storm that came over - not sure if I would have enjoyed being in the yurt during this storm.

Mack is not doing too good - a phone call to the vet was made  and Mack will be back to the vet next week if his pain meds don't kick in. The vet said it could be more than arthritis and an xray may be needed.


What a spectacular evening storm last night these photos were captured and shared on Wellington weather's facebook page. STUNNING. I'm unsure of photographers name.

My computer wouldn't restart after been turned off for the storm. And of course I had not backed up my last weeks study EEEk. I went to bed rather forlorn and cross at myself...

Backing up is NOT one of my strong points.

Brent tried the computer once more before he went to bed and away she went.

THANK YOU!!!

I have backed up my study this morning 
and very greatful the computer is working

Very grateful!


 PSSST Have You blogging friends done a back up????


14 comments:

  1. Oh Leanne, sending lots of hugs and love for Mack; we didn't get any of the storm here, but skies to the South-West are black this morning. Take care, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain has not stopped - I've so much to do in garden - but it has kept me inside to study, just as well as I'd been in garden otherwise.
      Love leanne

      Delete
  2. Big hug and kiss for Mack, from his Aunty Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he will soak those up. He's not too good. We are trying not to think about the fact he is old. SOB
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  3. errr...no.... *said very very quietly*

    Makes mental note to BACK UP!

    BTW...Amazing pics of the electrical storm! I was thinking of you. Praying for Mack ... I hope the vet can help him and resolve the source of his pain {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you back up yesterday?
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  4. A huge pat for our buddy Mack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose it's terribly hard. He can't lie on his side now only on his tummy, can't get in his bed so brought mats and he lies on them on his tummy. But he still has spunk and character - got into a friends car last night and wouldn;t get out. Pretending he is deaf now too
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  5. Oh yes I back up regularly these days and was very happy that I had when the hard drive packed it in last week. New hard drive and then just reloaded everything. I had been caught before!

    Hope Mack's problems are solved soon.

    Cheers, Karen near Gympie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen lovely to see you here.- I said to Brent we should buy a new computer soon and slowly swap everything over. I'm just not looking forward to learning a new system - windows 8 I believe and relocating bookmarks etc.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  6. I only backup photos...twice.
    Amazing storm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the photos amazing I'm unsure who took them - but sure are wow!

      Good on you doing backups I wish it was something I was good at.
      Love Leanne

      Delete

I